This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual in this newly created role due to the growth of the organization. The Senior Director of HR/ Operations should have solid business acumen, demonstrated understanding of various HR functions, conceptual and strategic skills This person should have exposure to an entrepreneurial, sometimes complex environment of a celebrity-driven organization.
Overview of Duties
- Talent Development
- Organizational Design and Development
- Performance Management
- Operations Duty Include:
- Space Assignment
- Oversight to sub sublease space
- Liaison with outside counsel on HR matters
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of Human Resources and Operations Experience
- Experience in the Entertainment and/or media industry is strongly preferred
- Must have held a HR Generalist position for at least 4+ years
- SPHR is a plus
This company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.